Ld Systems MEI 100 G2 In Ear Monitoring System
With the LD Systems MEI 100 G2 In Ear Monitoring System you have a belt pack receiver that is equipped with a huge 96 high quality channels and designed to increase those key dynamics, particularly in the 823 – 832 and 863 – 865 MHz bands.
One innovative feature included on this model from LD Systems is the ability to switch between both mono and stereo modes. This is something that makes the MEI 100 G2 perfect for live music and theatre as well as any voice applications.
Also integrated into the MEI 100 design is also a handy input limiter. This keeps the signal a consistent, distortion-free sound reproduction with particular focus on the 80Hz – 15 kHz range with a high S/N ratio and low THD. You can even use 5 systems at the same time!
All data is clearly shown on the carefully positioned multifunction displays on both the transmitter and receiver for ease of use in any environment. On top of this you are able to exceed almost 10 hours of operation time when using high quality batteries and you even get high quality earphones, a 19” rack mount kit and a rugged ABS plastic carrying case included.
- 9.5" transmitter with 2x XLR/6.3mm phone jack (Combo) inputs and level controls level meter left/right, mono/stereo switch, adjustable headphone control and detachable antenna
- Mono and stereo mode
- Long 10 hour battery life
- Erganomically formed headphones
- Multifunction display on reciever
- Includes stereo in-ear phones, AC adaptor, 19" rack mount kit and carry case.
- Up to five systems can be used at the same time