Simplifying the wireless microphone approach, the NUX B3 is a hard wearing, 2.4GHz wireless snap on microphone system, delivering clear audio from your favourite wired dynamic mics, without the use of cables.
Simple and intuitive to use, and with very little setup required, operation is simply set the receiver and transmitter to the same channel, and once the RF LEDs turn blue, hey presto, you're paired! The NUX B3 also features 6 channels (channel 1 is the default pairing), enabling the use of multiple systems without conflict.
The NUX B3 delivers wireless mic signals at up to 30m range with <4ms latency and 48kHz - 32-bit audio quality, providing an effective means for wireless mic setups without breaking the bank. The device will even power itself down when not in use due to an auto-sleep energy saving mode, so you needn't worry about it letting you down on a stretch of shows with up to 5 hours battery life off a single charge.
- 2.4GHz interference-free carrier
- 48kHz - 32-bit audio quality
- Up to 30 metres range
- Up to 5 hours operation off a single charge
- USB rechargeable Li-ion battery
- <4 ms latency
- Auto-sleep energy saver mode
- Supplied with hot-shoe camera mount and XLR - 3.5mm lead
- For use with dynamic microphones (no phantom power)