Qtx Handheld Wireless Microphone System
The QTX Wireless Handheld Microphone 171802UK is an affordable, great sounding UHF wireless handheld microphone and receiver offering up to 50m range.
Comprising of a desktop receiver and a robust, plastic handheld microphone, the QTX 171802UK is an effective and affordable way to go wireless.
The microphone is constructed from robust, durable plastic and features a silver, metal grille. Mounted on the side are controls for turning the mic on or off and for muting the output. Power is supplied by two AA batteries (included).
The receiver features a front mounted level control as well as an illuminated power switch. Its back panel contains a balanced XLR output, a jack output and a single antenna.
Power to the receiver is supplied via an included adaptor.
- UHF wireless handheld microphone system
- Robust plastic microphone with silver mesh grille
- On/off/mute controls on microphone
- XLR and ¼” Jack outputs
- Single rear mounted antenna
- Up to 50m range
- Batteries and Jack lead supplied
- Carrier frequency: 864.99MHz
- Sensitivity: -105dB @ ±12dB
- Signal to noise ratio: >105dB
- Output connection: XLRF or 6.3mm jack
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz ( ±1dB)
- Dimensions - handheld transmitter: 265 x 46mmÃ˜
- Weight - handheld transmitter: 174g (no battery)
- Dimensions - receiver: 209 x 150 x 42mm
- Weight - receiver: 390g