The Roland FP-90 Digitial Piano is packed with a host of premium appointments that will inspire and delight any pianist after a compact, stage piano sized instrument.
As much as the FP-90 is a portable instrument it certainly doesn't compromise on sound quality or feel. The sound engine - Roland's SuperNATURAL piano modeling technology, is able to deliver a stunning creation of a real acoustic piano. By combining the notes played, their resonance and the natural way an acoustic piano's elements react, the SuperNATURAL sound engine delivers a rich, complex sound that changes to the way you play, just like a real acoustic piano. In addition, the FP-90 hosts a huge selection of additional tones (over 300) including electric pianos, strings, organs, synths and more! As for feel, the featured PHA-50 keybed utilizes a blend of wood and molded materials - giving the player the best of both worlds - get great feel and all important durability.
The sleek, modern cabinet hosts a wonderful multi-channel speaker system, delivering enough power for smaller, intimate performances (it can be easily connected to a PA for larger stages). The discrete bi-amp system produces a rich, powerful sound to the internal speakers and thanks to the 3-band EQ on the front panel you can easily tweak the sound to fit the venue.
Play piano and sing? Well, the FP-90 has a handy mic input that features dedicated vocal effects like compression, reverb and doubling, making for added versatility. You can even record whole performances to USB memory in WAV or MP3 format for sharing with others!
Bluetooth connectivity allows the FP-90 to stream music through the pianos powerful internal speakers, allowing you to play along with your favourite tracks, in addition you can download Rolands free Piano Partner 2 app on your tablet lets you get even more creative, providing access to rhythm accompaniments in genres including pop, jazz, and blues.
Thanks to its design, superb sound and wonderful feel the Roland FP90 is equally at home in a variety of locations and situations - on stage, for wedding performer, the church player, in the studio or at home.
- Authentic grand piano touch from the PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard, which combines wood and molded materials for great feel and lasting durability
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Four speakers provide powerful and rich sound thats ideal for intimate live performances
- Premium selection (over 300) of electric piano, strings, organ, and synth sounds, along with 30 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits for live performance
- Mic input and vocal effects
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth wireless technology and play along with audio from your apps routed through the pianos speaker system
- Output - 25 W x 2 and 5 W x 2
- Speakers - 8 x 12 cm x 2 (with speaker box) - Dome Tweeters: 2.5 cm (1 inches) x 2
- Enhance performances with rhythm accompaniments from Rolands Piano Partner 2 app
- Flat, portable cabinet
- 1,340 mm x 90 mm x 136 mm (wxdxh)
- 24 kg