Line 6 Sonic Port - Guitar Interface for iPad and iPhone
Line 6's Sonic Port is a dedicated guitar interface for use with iOS devices - iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. A pro solution to get you guitar into apps likes Garageband and Line 6's Mobile Pod.
It may be a small device but the Sonic Port is packed full features required to make this the centerpiece for your portable studio setup! In essence you simply plug your guitar into the unit and then the sonic port connects to your iOS device - launch Garageband, Line 6 Mobile POD, Jammit and other CoreAudio music app and get playing!
With its connectivity (1/4 guitar input, 1/4 guitar/line output, 1/8" headphone output and 1/8" stereo line input) you can track keyboards, CD player, mixers, connect studio monitors or just practice with your favourite headphones. Thanks to the up-to 24-bit/48kHz audio quality and 110dB dynamic range on guitar input your guitar sound will never sound better!
Apart from Garageband a couple of other apps that work with the Sonic Port and worth a mention are the Line 6 Mobile POD and Jammit. The Mobile Pod app (a FREE download) gives you access to 32 amps, 16 effects and 16 speaker cabinets to play with - there are even over 10,000 presets designed by artists, Line 6 and other players to experiment with too. The award winning Jammit app lets you play along with real, multi-track master recordings from major artists.
- Up to 24-bit/48kHz audio quality
- 110dB dynamic range on guitar input
- 1/4” guitar input
- 1/8” stereo line input
- 1/4” mono-stereo guitar/line-level output
- 1/8” stereo headphones output
- Compatible with GarageBand, Jammit and other CoreAudio music apps
- Powered by your iOS device—no additional power supply or batteries needed
- Includes detachable 30-pin dock connector cable and Lightning connector cable