Roland 49-key USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
The Roland 49-key USB MIDI Controller Keyboard, offers all the capabilities of any MIDI keyboard controller out there but the crutial difference being that its keyboard action does not suffer as a result.
This lightweight, slim line controller is a game changer in terms of comfort and quality. Featuring a premium grade full size keyboard designed to suit any musician, making them feel comfortable and confident when using the A-49.
Overall Roland have delivered a MIDI keyboard that is a pleasure to play, simple to use and most importnatly offering that pro quality playing feel.
- Keyboard: 49 keys (with velocity)
- Controllers: Buttons: S1, S2 (Assignable), Knobs: C1, C2 (Assignable), Hold foot pedal, Expression foot pedal, Pitch
- Bend/Modulation Lever, D-BEAM Controller
- Buttons: Function button, SuperNATURAL button, Octave +/- button, Transpose button
- Display: Power Indicator LED, Octave Indicator LED
- Connectors: Hold Pedal jack, Expression Pedal jack, MIDI OUT connector, USB port (USB Type B)
- Interface: USB
- Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB port
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, A-49 CD-ROM, USB Cable, SONAR LE DVD-ROM (Windows), SONAR LE installation guide (Windows)
- Width: 836 mm
- Depth: 182 mm
- Height: 84 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
Will this work with an iMac and GarageBand without any additional equipment or software?
This will work with PC or Mac via a USB port or USB Hub.