Roland NE-10 Noise Eater Isolation Board
A perfect noise reducing compliment for any V-Drums kit - the Roland NE-10 Noise Eater Isolation Pad goes underneath your kick and hi-hat pedals reducing the noise of the physical action of pedals.
One of the benefits of V-Drums is that they are extremely quiet but the noise of kick and hi-hat pedals can still bring unwelcome noise and vibration. With the NE-10 you can reduce that pedal noise by upto 75%.
The NE-10 Noise Eater features dome-shaped rubber dampers is very easy and convenient to use. It has a compact, low-profile design that doesn't affect feel or playability in any way.
- Highly effective sound isolation devices for kick pads/pedals, hi-hat control pedals, and hi-hat stands used with V-Drums
- Reduces playing noise and vibration transfer through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75 percent, based on Roland test data
- Lets users enjoy playing V-Drums without disturbing family members and neighbours
- Ideal for drummers that live in multi-level homes, apartments, and condos; also great for multi-level lesson studios and music classrooms
- Use the NE-10 standalone with KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, KD-9 Kick Pad, KD-7 Kick Trigger, or FD-8 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
- When the NE-10 is used with a KD-140/KD-120 V-Kick or hi-hat stand for the VH-13/VH-11 V-Hi-Hat, companion NE-1
- Noise Eater units (sold separately) must also be used under stand legs for maximum effectiveness