Roland EC-10M ElCajon Mic Processor
The Roland EC-10M ElCajon Mic Processor will expand the cajon players tonal arsenal and versatility. A unique and creative tool.
With the rise in popularity of cajons seemingly endless, manufacturers have been creating an array of add-ons to expand the tonal versatility of these wonderfully simple percussion instruments. The EC-10M ElCajon is one such add on that is here to make you cajon come alive with new tones via way of the compact, battery powered base unit and included clip-on condensor microphone.
By connecting the clip-on mic to the soundhole of your cajon, the EC-10M will pickup your cajon's acoustic tone, it'll then trigger a variety of onboard tones, including tambourine, shaker, djembe, electronic drums sounds, that you can layer with the natural vice. Simply send the microphone and your blend of layered sounds to a PA mixer via two independent outputs, or mix all sounds to one mono output.
The EC-10M hosts a simple looper allowing you to record phrases with the onboard sounds. and in addition play additional sounds via integrated A/B foot pads or optional kick trigger pedals.
Expand your cajon with a new range of expression and sounds with the Roland EC-10M.
- Easy setup—simply attach the included clip-on condenser mic to the sound hole of the acoustic cajon and start playing
- Amplify the acoustic cajon—the EC-10M can be used as a mic preamp for the supplied microphone
- A variety of sounds—16 onboard kits with tones including tambourine, shaker, djembe, electronic drums, and more can be layered with the acoustic cajon
- Multiple tones—play two different electronic sounds by slapping the edge or head of the acoustic cajon
- Add pedals—up to two kick trigger pedals (Roland KT-10, KT-9, or KD-7) can be connected to play additional sounds; integrated
- A/B foot pads can also trigger sounds
- Create loops and play along—a simple looper function allows recording of rhythm phrases using the onboard sounds
- Versatile outputs—send the microphone and layered sounds to a PA mixer via two independent outputs, or mix all sounds to one mono output
- Two-way power—can be used with four AAA-size batteries (for up to five hours of use*) or included power supply