The Roland PM100 Drum Monitor is a unit designed to achieve that comprehensive, immersive sound that electric drum kit owners crave but with that all important compact footprint. This monitoring solution from Roland is the perfect match for the electronic V-Drum kits.
This fine tuned PM100 can provide up to 80 watts of power which is expressed through a purpose made 10" custom full-range speaker with tweeter to Accentuate that famous 'expressive' V-drum tonal response from every groove down to the subtle nuances. The specifically angled design also helps provide the perfect sound coverage for the seated drummer too.
With the PM100 Roland give the drummer back the ability to control their sound. A versatile integrated mixer is built into the control panel of the monitor and features independent volume controls and responsive global EQ.
Roland Japan have ensured that this monitor will stand the test of time too. Players regulary transporting their monitor system to and from rehersals or using it for live performances will appreciate the PM100's rugged cabinet. Also included in this ergonomic design is a unique full-width bar handle to make vital floor adjustments easier and carrying more convenient.
Another excellent feature featured on-board the PM-100 is handy connectivity options. Connect your favourite music players or devices and you can happily play along for fun, practice or improving your techniques.
- Drum monitor design for use with the Roland V-Drum kits and more
- Rugged, Road-ready cabinet
- Full width bar carry handle
- Intergrated mixer with independant volume controls and global EQ
- 80 watts
- Custom 10" speaker with 2" tweeter
- 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones or music players
- POWER switch, V-Drums VOLUME knob, LINE INPUT VOLUME knob, BASS knob and TREBLE knob controls.
- AC in jack
- Width 388 mm
- Depth 407 mm
- Height 354 mm
- Weight 13.5 kg