Marshall 2525 Mini Silver Jubilee Vintage Series Head
This Marshall 2525 Mini Silver Jubilee Vintage Series Head is a fitting tribute to the orginal JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series from 1987! This series was created to celebrate the 25th annivesary of marshall amps conciding with Jim Marshall's 50th year in the amplification business, a special occasion deserved some special amplifiers and they certainly delivered.
Back by popular demand, these new Silver Jubilees are the product of an experts craft with its design and construction taking place in the Bletchly Marshall factory itself to the highest possible standards. The magic 2555X preamp the orginal series was famous for really is retained with this 20 watt mini head, purists won't be disapointed! On top of this it also sports the classic silver vinyl and chrome panelling so you really do get the complete Jubilee experience.
Despite the mini size and the mini pricepoint Marshall have taken great care when selecting what components make the cut for this fine amplifier. True to the orginals this Silver Jubilee head is loaded with a set of ECC83 & EL34 valves, High/Low output switching, an FX Loop and even independent 4/8/16 Ohm speaker outputs.
- Mini version of the celebrated Silver Jubilee amp
- 20-watt head
- Independent 4/8/16 Ohm speaker outputs
- Input Gain (Pull Rhythm Clip), Lead Master, Output Master, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, High/Low Output Switch
- Mini Jubilee preamp circuitry taken from 2555X
- ECC83 preamp valves
- EL34 power amp valves
- 3 band EQ (treble, middle and bass)
- High/Low output switching from 20W to 5W
- Designed, engineered and constructed to Marshall's uncompromising standards of quality in Bletchley, England