Marshall SC20H Studio Classic Valve Head - 20W
Based on the original JCM800 2203 head that revolutionised the sound of rock and overdriven guitars, this Marshall SC20H Studio Classic Valve Head 20W delivers these timeless tones in a more portable and versatile product than ever before!
Despite it's mini appearance and lightweight design, the SC20H delivers the entire tonal repertoire of the JCM800 2203, from rich cleans to heavy overdriven sounds, providing players with a fantastic gigging amp that is also studio friendly. The SC20H features a power control to switch between 5W and 20W, which in addition to making it suit your situation, allows for the tubes to be run at a much lower volume while still maintaining powerful tone.
An intuitive output section provides options for DI recording with the head, delivering emulated cab mic sound straight to your interface, plus an effects loop allows players total control over where their guitar effects sit in regards to the pre-amp saturation. Additional tone shaping and controls take the form of a Master Volume, 3-band EQ with presence control and a pre-amp volume control, giving players everything required to dial in all kinds of timeless, classic and modern tones to suit their music.
The Marshal SC20H Studio Classic Valve Head is the legendary original in a more portable, more versatile design, with everything the modern player needs to revive iconic clean and driven tones whether you're performing live or recording in the studio.
- Based on the classic Marshall JCM800 2203 100w head
- Valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter), 2 x EL34
- 20W/5W power switch allows full bodied tone at low volumes
- Controls: 3-band EQ, Presence control, Master Volume, Pre-amp Volume
- Single channel amp with low and high sensitivity inputs
- 5 speaker outputs for a huge range of pairing options
- Effects loop built in
- DI output with mic'd cab emulation
- Dimensions L x W x H (cm): 24 x 51 x 24
- Weight (Kg): 9.4