Peavey ValveKing II 20 MH Mini Head
Vertasile enought to produce tones suitable for anything from Jazz to Rock to Metal, the Peavey Valve King II MH Mini Head will please players wanting some boutique or hot-rodded tones in a compact, affordable unit.
With two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes, two foot-switchable channels and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the ValveKing MH delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI™ tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic'ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI™ (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- 20 watts
- Exclusive Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with ground lift and speaker defeat
- Speaker output with impedance switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Microphone Simulated USB Recording output
- 3 band EQ
- Reverb with level control
- Gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Two independent channels
- Footswitch input
- Buffered effects loop