The Blackstar Series One 100 Head is an all valve guitar amplifier with 2 channels and four footswitchable modes. The clean channel features Warm (Class A) and Bright (Plexi) modes whilst the overdrive channel features Crunch and Super Crunch modes.
Built on the rock-solid foundation of the classic 100W EL34 power stage, this amplifier sets new standards for clean and crunch tones. Two channels and four footswitchable modes, complete with ISF, include the amazing Super Crunch for the biggest, crunchiest tones yet heard.
The DPR control allows power to be reduced to 10W for studio and small work, while a valve effects loop and MIDI switching further expand the flexibility of this professionally specified amplifier.
- 100 Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
- 2 x ECC82, 3 x ECC83, 4 x EL34 valves
- 2 channels and 4 modes (footswitchable)
- Clean channel with Warm (Class A) and Bright (Plexi) modes
- Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- ISF equipped tone control section
- Presence and Resonance controls
- Master Volume
- All-valve effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output