Pedaltrain Spark ISO 1300 Effects Power Supply
Introducing the Pedaltrain Spark ISO 1300 Power Supply. The thinnest and most powerful pedal power supply in it's class!
Designed to fit all pedaltrain models from the Nano to the Terra the Spark has been built to be the perfect match for your board and simple to install. Mount it quickly and easily without the help of any special tools or drilling, simply use the included low profile mounts.
Despite it's ultra thin profile the Spark houses a handy 5 isolated outputs that add up to a combined power of 1300mA - enough to supply the most current hungry pedals on your board e.g. digital effects. Using the included daisy chain cables you have enough power to support up to 13 pedals!
Pedaltrain are generous to those looking to add a Spark to their set up as they includes a huge selection of connector/daisy-chain cables. Every thing you need to power up straight out the box is included!
- Designed to fit all Pedaltrain models from Nano to Terra
- Power up to 13 pedals out of the box with generous assortment of included DC power cables
- Power high draw digital pedals like M9, H9, and Strymon
- More powerful than many big bricks with 5 isolated outputs totaling 1300 mA of power - enough spark to power a big rig
- Pro quality with custom transformer, worldwide switching, output voltage regulation, short circuit protection, pro shielding, and low inductance noise
Included in the box
- Assortment of 22GA Shielded DC Pedal Power Cables:
- 2.1mm 5 Position Daisy Chain (10” between each tap) x2
- 2.1mm Right Angle to Right Angle 18 in x3
- 3.5 mm Mini Plug to Right Angle 18 in x1
- 2.1mm Right Angle to Right Angle 30 in x2
- 2.5 mm Right Angle to Right Angle 18 in x2
- Patent applied for quick mount compression brackets and screws x2
- IEC AC power cable x1
- Small hex wrench x1
- User Manual