The TC Electronic Tailspin Vibrato pedal is designed to keep things simple by focusing on some key qualities, fantastic true pitch vibrato sound, easy pedalboard installation and operation plus a heavy duty metal chassis. The sound comes courtesy of classic 80's inspired electronics with highly desirable all-analogue bucket-brigade circuit, to create smooth, organic sounding vibrato, from barely perceptible wobbles or warped, pitch bending vinyl to slow spinning organ sounds and super smooth max speed oscillation. A bare bones intuitive interface features just two controls: Rate and Depth to make it extremely easy to manipulate your sound on the fly. Rate effects the vibrato speed, Depth effects the intensity, which is all you need to conjure up the vast array of tones this compact pedal can output.
Other features include top mounted Input and Output jacks for easy pedalboard inclusion and True Bypass footswitch to keep your signal clean and interference free when the pedal is off. 'Built like a tank' construction means the sturdy metal chassis is designed to protect the pedal for a long time to come, and is road ready straight out the box.
The TC Electronic Tailspin Vibrato pedal is a fantastic creative tool to revive classic 80s true-pitch vibrato, and it plays nicely with others so if there's a spot on your pedalboard best give it a spin!
- Classic true-pitch Vibrato inspired by 80's tones
- Highly acclaimed All-Analogue Bucket-Bridge circuitry
- Two controls: Rate for vibrato speed, Depth for effect intensity
- Top mounted input and output for easy pedalboard installation
- Preserve signal integrity with True Bypass switching
- Sturdy 'built like a tank' metal construction
- Powered by 9v battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (sold separately)