Faith Neptune Electro Cutaway Blue Moon Burst
The Faith FNCEBLM Neptune Blue Moon delivers standout looks, all-solid wood construction and Fishman fitted electronics.
The body of the Neptune Blood Moon is constructed from solid Java Mango - a highly figured wood that is not unlike koa, mahogany and trembessi (as used the Faith Blood Moon series). Tonally it delivers strong upper-bass frequencies, a present mid range and slight drop in the top end, giving the guitar an overall warm sound with good articulation. Added cosmetic charm comes courtesy of the solid flamed maple binding.
As for the body shape, the Faith Neptune design is based on Patrick James Eggle's acclaimed 'Saluda' shape - a baby-jumbo size with a 16" lower bout. Thanks to its design it delivers the acoustic power of a full-sized jumbo without the bulk.
The satin finished mahogany neck is topped with a Macassan ebony fingerboard (16" radius) that hosts a classy Mother of Pearl12th fret 'F' inlay.
The onboard Fishman INK3 preamp system is a low profile, surface mounted preamp with 3-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
The FNCEBMB is a great addition to the Faith Blood Moon Series - delivering standout looks, great tone and superb value for money.
- Solid Java Mango top, back and sides
- Flamed Maple binding
- Quarter-Sawn Spruce bracing - Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border Rosette
- Mahogany neck, satin finished
- Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On neck Design
- Macassan Figured Ebony Fingerboard
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- Grover Rotomatic Gold Machine Heads
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm
- String Spacing 55mm
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge
- Finish Type Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp Fishman INK3
- Pickup Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase Included