Fender American Vintage Bridge Assembly w/ Brass Saddles
The official Fender American Vintage Bridge Assembly with Brass Saddles is the complete 50's/60's vintage spec bridge package. This vintage style bridge attaches using a vintage 4-screw mount platform and features upgraded intonatable saddles. The perfect replacement or spare bridge for your Fender Telecaster electric guitar!
Usually found on the American Vintage Hot Rod Tele this package includes the bridge plate itself which has a 'Fender Pat. Pend. 77038 stamp' along with with a trio of compensated intonatable vintage-style brass saddles.
Also included in this assembly are slot-head saddle height screws, Philips head intonation screws, intonations springs and four vintage-style slot-head bridge mounting screws and saddle height adjustment wrench.
- Fender Hot Rod Vintage Tele Bridge
- Intonatable Saddles
- Fender Pat. Pend. 77038 stamp
- Slot Head Saddle Height Screws
- Philips Head Intonation Screws
- Intonation Springs
- Saddle height adjustment wrench
- Four vintage-style slot-head bridge mounting screws