Fender BassBreaker 45 Valve COMBO
Tube driven, loaded with a 2x12" speaker configuration and featuring the 59 Bassman circuit, the flagship Fender BassBreaker 45 guitar combo is an amp of pure valve greatness. Get incredible touch sensitivity, dynamics, and pedal friendly response.
Supercharged with a trio of 12AX7 preamp valves that feed in two EL84 power valves, the Fender BassBreaker 45 combo delivers an array of sublime valve tones. It has a 45 watt output that can be switched right down to 1 watt (and anywhere in between) thanks to the handy Output Level knob. By utilizing this control players can dial up many “sweet spots” with various combinations of level and channel settings.
There are 3 input sockets - Normal, Bright and Both (allowing for the player to achieve 'channel blend' tones without the need for a patch cable).
Not only do they deliver tonally, the range of Fender BassBreaker amps have a visual quality all of their own. The dark grey lacquered tweed covering is complimented by its black grill, leather handle and bold pointer knobs.
The Bassbreaker 45 is the 45-watt flagship model that delivers pro-level tone and performance that is perfect for today’s rock players.
- 45 watt valve combo.
- ’59 Bassman circuit with incredible touch sensitivity, dynamics, and “pedal friendly” response
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp valves
- 2 x EL34 output valves for tighter rock distortion character
- Output level knob (takes power from 45 watts to a single watt and anywhere in between)
- Normal and Bright inputs, plus BOTH input for achieving legendary “channel blend” tonal variations without a patch cable
- Two 12” Celestion V-Type speakers for tight response and “vocal” tone character (combo only)
- Cabinet has Birch Ply construction and semi-closed back for full, resonant response and low-end “thump” (combo only)