Fredric Effects Utility Perkolator Mk II - Fuzz Pedal
The Utility Perkolator Mk II takes the authentically reproduced circuit which has been so successful in Fredric Effects (true to the original design) Harmonic Percolator clone pedal, but introduces a little fresh thinking. Among other things, this improved version delivers reduced floor noise, meaning your output can focus solely on the wide range of tones the Utility Perkolator MkII has to offer, from warm fuzz to bellowing high gain roar.
Other upgrades include Russian Germanium transistors for higher gain and less leakage, plus the addition of a low pass filter to tame some of the high end hiss associated with the original Harmonic Percolator, making the Utility Perkolator possibly the best sounding HP clone on the market!
With the evolution to MkII, Fredric Effects have also introduced a ring mod to deliver in your face octave effects and overtones, plus some DIP switches mounted to the circuit board, which allows the player to deactivate the low pass filter.
Boasting Alpha footswitches and pots on each pedal for superior longevity, custom made PCB enclosures, Cliff jack sockets and finished with original design prints and a professional powder coating to provide the most lasting finish possible, every aspect of the pedal is crafted with care and passion.
- MKII version, with Ring mod mini toggle and DIP switches to deactivate the low pass filter
- Boutique style Harmonic Percolator Fuzz pedal clone with a host of improvements
- Tones range from sweet and controlled warmth to foundation shakingly brutal fuzz
- Tough PCB construction custom made housing, size comparable to MXR pedals
- Made with selected vintage NOS Germanium transistors, all tested to provide optimal gain, tone and volume
- Long lasting professional powder finish
- High quality components: Cliff jacks, Alpha footswitch and pots
- Handmade individually or in small batches in London, UK