Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar -
This Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar bears all the marks of a classic Fender guitar, but not the price tag. Exceptional sound courtesy of the alnico single coil pickups won't leave you wanting when it comes to dialling in warm, smooth retro tones right the way through to modern high gain insanity. Small handed guitarists, or anyone looking for a tighter playing experience will enjoy the 24" short scale length of the Maple neck, allowing easier fret access and quicker movement across the entire neck. Coupled with a slim, highly comfortable 'C' shape neck profile and 9.5" radius Indian Laurel fingerboard, the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar features every ounce of legendary playability that Squier are well known for.
Classic appointments include 22 narrow-tall frets for enhanced chord articulation and smooth sustain, a vintage style tremolo system for ultimate string bending expression, in addition to the floating bridge allowing easy pitch bending. These features in addition to a 1970's inspired headstock design, nickel plated hardware and a vintage tinted gloss neck finish come together to present a seriously cool classic style guitar that's extremely fun to play, while enjoying enhanced tonal quality over previous models with fresh Fender Designed pickups.
The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar is an ideal guitar for new players, gigging players and retro Fender fans alike!
- Lightweight Poplar body with a 3 colour sunburst Gloss Polyurethane finish
- 1-Piece Maple neck, “C” Shape
- Indian Laurel fingerboard, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- 22 Narrow-Tall Frets
- 2 Fender® Designed alnico single coil pickups in the neck and bridge position
- Vintage Style 6 Saddle Bridge with non-locking floating vibrato
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- 4-Ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Black plastic control knobs
- Pearloid Block Position Inlays
- 70's style headstock
- Pickup switching: (rhythm circuit) Neck pickup only; (lead circuit) neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only
- Bone Nut