The Korg GA50 Guitar/Bass Tuner is an essential tool recommended for any guitar or bass player. With an updated sleek, simple design and feature rich specification, this compact tuner is a reliable all rounder that is built to last.
For this model KORG have developed a clearer more readable screen with string number and note name in the centre of the display with a larger note name indication too for improved visibility. The needle-type meter is faster and more accurate than ever before.
The GA50 features both guitar and bass modes while also supporting alternative instruments such as 7 strings, 5 string bass and 6 string basses. Also included is an output mode means you can tune up, interrupted during live performances too but plugging a 1/4 jack straight into the tuner from your desired instrument.
A 'Sound Out' mode is also there to assist during string changing sessions too. This handy feature uses a built in speaker to project an audio prompt as well as a visual cue so you can match the pitch of the string you are replacing with the correct notes straight from the off.
Critically, the GA50 Guitar/Bass Tuner now boasts the great battery life too. This unit will offer approximately 135 hours of continuous use and when its finally time to replace the batteries the display indicator will let you know.
- An even more readable display, with a larger note name indication.
- Guitar and bass modes provided, with support for 7-string guitars and 5 or 6-string basses.
- Sound out mode assists when you replace strings.
- Output jack lets you tune even during a performance.
- Dramatic increase in battery life.
- Reduced stress when using the unit on a music stand.
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function provided.
- Stylish body design with excellent functionality.