Line 6 DT25 1 x 12" Valve Combo with HD Modelling
The Line DT25 Guitar Combo has been co designed with Reinhold Bogner and takes inspiration from it's big brother the DT50. It has a convenient selectable 25w or 10w output level and delivers all the tones you would ever need - US, UK , vintage and modern. A clever combination of HD modelling and real valve components not only make this amp highly versatile but dripping with boutique tone.
Four boutique tube amps in one, so you can find your tone.
If your tone is your masterpiece, DT25 is your paintbrush. This portable 25W/10W tube amp from Line 6 and tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner gives you four stunning, lust-worthy amp voicings and unprecedented versatility that lay the foundation for you to build your perfect tone.
The powerful combination of reconfigurable analog components and HD modeling allows DT25 to be four amps in one capable of producing American cleans, British crunch, class A chime and modern high-gain. Selectable operating class, power tube mode and four Voicings (which offer the perfect combinations of negative feedback loop topology, and HD preamp and tone stack modeling) can dial in classic vintage tones or be shaped into highly customized originals – and each one drips with boutique tone and touch-response.
Fine-tune each DT25 voicing by reconfiguring analog components and crafting original tones that transcend the classic templates. DT25 provides a truly wide tonal palette.
Selectable analog components.
Rather than being set in stone like those of most great tube amps, the analog components at the heart of DT25 are all totally reconfigurable to match the tones in your head. Select any of the amp’s four voicings (which which offer the perfect combinations of negative feedback loop topology, and HD preamp and tone stack modeling), and the DT25 gives you analog settings to match. You can further alter settings such as output tube class (A or AB), power tube mode (pentode/triode) settings and more to take your tone beyond the traditional templates.
Channel switching for instant flexibility.
In addition to all of its voicing flexibility, DT25 features two entirely independent channels. A flick of its A/B switch or a tap of a latching footswitch is capable of causing a full analog and digital transformation – go from a tight, crystalline American clean to an open, jangly British crunch. Dial in two clean sounds or set one channel as a Boost. Set them any way you like – you’re not forced to choose between just "clean" and "dirty."
A brief history of tone: the HD modeling story.
Over the last decade and a half, Line 6 has taken amp modeling from experimental to essential. POD® HD Pro contains new HD models, which are a quantum leap forward in modeling quality, giving digital signal processing all the feel, dynamics and playability that makes players passionate about great tube amps.
Bogner: A legend in tube-amp design.
The man who revitalized Eddie Van Halen’s famous #1 Marshall® plexi, Reinhold Bogner is one of the most respected names in the world of tube amplifiers. Bogner was designing and building amps long before leaving Germany for California in 1989. Once settled in Los Angeles, he quickly earned a maniacally devoted following of discerning guitarists including Jerry Cantrell, Lyle Workman, Wes Borland, Chris DeGarmo, Keith Urban, Richie Sambora, Steve Stevens, Dan Huff, Allan Holdsworth, Mike Landau, Steve Vai and EVH. As Bogner continues to issue one legendary tube amp design after another, the list of devotees keeps growing.
Low Volume mode.
Way beyond a traditional master volume, switching to Low Volume mode lets you take the DT25 down to whisper-quiet levels for recording or late-night jamming, without losing an ounce of your crystalline clean or bone-crunching high-gain tones. The tubes distort less in Low Volume mode so the HD modeling technology picks up the slack and fills out the tone with rich power amp modeling so it still sounds like it’s cranked up even at low levels.
Celestion® speakers for incomparable tone.
The world over, Celestion® speakers are the first name in tone and original equipment in countless classic tube amps. DT25 combos and extension cabinets include custom-voiced Celestion® G12H-90 speakers for optimum tonal depth and clarity.
- Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
- Instantly reconfigurable per channel
- Selectable operating class (Class AB/25 Watts/Fixed Bias or Class A/10 Watts/Cathode Biased)
- Selectable power tube mode (Pentode or Triode)
- Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling):
- Classic American Clean/Tight NFL
- British Crunch/Medium NFL
- Class A Chime/Zero NFL
- Modern, High-Gain/Resonant NFL
- (1) 12AX7, (2) EL84 tubes
- Custom Celestion® G12H90 speaker
- 4/8/16 ohm speaker outputs
- Series effects loop
- Intuitive, 2-channel design
- Back-lit front panel
- HD amp modeling technology fuels each Voicing’s preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with corresponding Bogner-designed dynamic analog circuitry
- Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
- Cabinet-simulated direct output
- Low Volume Mode provides cranked up tube tone at whisper-quiet volume
- Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
- L6 LINK connects DT25 to POD HD for additional effects, amp voicings and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers) – all controlled by any L6 LINK™ equipped POD® HD