Lr Baggs Align Active DI Acoustic Pedal
The Align Active DI Acoustic Pedal is a studio-quality Direct Input box, designed specifically for acoustic guitar voicing. It preserves the natural authenticity of your playing, while leaving plenty of headroom for other pedals and effects to join the mix.
Features include a Pad dampening switch for the XLR output, particularly useful if you have a hot pickup that needs taming for the PA. A ground lift switch cuts out ground loop hum and a thru-out switch works with the mute switch to enable more versatility with your pedal board signals when it comes to instrument changes or tuning. Phase inversion helps sound clarity and feedback resistance, especially when using multiple pedals.
The Align Active DI Acoustic Pedal is a solid choice on your pedal board for any acoustic player, as a device truly tailored to bring the best tone and performance out of your guitar, while working harmoniously with any other pedals in your setup.
- Active DI
- 9v battery, 9v power supply or 48v phantom power options
- unbalanced 1/4" jack or balanced XLR output
- Pad dampening up to -20dB
- Ground lift switch avoids ground loop hum
- Pedalboard friendly, especially with the thru-out switch
- Phase Inversion helps control feedback
- Mute switch for easy instrument changes or silent tuning