Lr Baggs M1 Acoustic Soundhole Pickup
From your first strum you'll know that the M1 is pure magic. What makes it so different? The secret is the breakthrough patent-pending TriAxial Dynamic Technology™ developed by Gary Garrett and Lloyd Baggs. This new technology allows the pickup to respond to the guitar's string and body vibrations.
The M1 redefines what is possible from a soundhole pickup and eliminates the trade-off between ease and performance. It's never been easier to get superior live sound!
The M1 is a humbucking pickup with a twist. In a common stacked humbucker, the second, lower coil cancels hum, but doesn't contribute anything positive to the sound. In fact, it can muddy the sound of the main coil. We unlock the second coil. This allows it to make a positive sonic contribution while maintaining the pure open sound of a single coil -- but without the hum.
- Highly feedback-resistant
- Adjustable pole pieces
- A perfect blend of string and body signal
- Quiet, hum-free operation
- Built-in gold plated 1/8” jack makes moving or removing the pickup a snap
- Includes a pre-wired strapjack harness and 10’ cable for no cut installation