Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar
The Martin LX1 'Little Martin' is a the smallest C.F Martin guitar with an modified 0-14 shaped body and a shorter 23" scale length. This perfect travel companion is put together using a hand rubbed, X-braced Solid Sitka Spruce top with Mahogany pattern HPL textured back and sides, offering an impressively big sound for it's tiny footprint.
With portability and playability a big part of the LX1's charm Martin have used a hand rubbed stratabond neck joined at the 14th fret, this vital appointment is carved into a low oval shape for that easy playing, smooth feel. A FSC Certified Richlite has also been selected to provide a forgiving yet tonally rich surface to compliment the natural tonality of the instrument.
The perfect companion for home playing, student practice, travelling or campfire jams! Comes with an official Martin soft gig bag.
- Mortise and Tenon neck joint
- Modified 0 body shape
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with hand rubbed finish
- Inlaid Boltaron with red fibre rosette
- Modified 1 style top bracing pattern
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish sides
- Stratabond neck
- Modified Low Oval shape neck
- FSC Certified Richlite fretboard
- 23" Scale length
- 20 Frets
- Striped Ebony bridge
- Chrome machine heads
- Includes Martin padded gigbag