Roland Blues Cube HOT Guitar Combo
The Roland Blues Cube Hot is a superb 30w compact amp that will appeal to players wanting great valve tone, be it at home, on stage or in the studio, all in one versatile, reliable combo.
The Blues Cube Stage is equipped with 30 watts of power, plus a custom 12-inch speaker thats been specially designed for maximum tonal response with Tube Logic. Offering a reduced price, weight and size compared to other Blues Cube amps, it's a combo that'll appeal to players wanting that Blue Cube quality at a reduced price and more compact size.
Roland's Tube Logic technology allows the Blues Cube Hot to deliver a host of valve tones. Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviour's of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more.
Featuring a single channel with Boost and Tone switches. the range of tones available will appeal to players across various genres. Starting from clean, natural tube fullness and bite, as the volume is cranked the crunch sound provides a range of grit flavours from mild to aggressive. Additional controls come in the way of a 3-band EQ section, reverb control, master control and the Power Control selector.
The Power Control selector allows the amp to produce various volume outputs - 0.5w, 5w, 15w and 30w. This control is crucial as it allows access to a range of valve tones whatever the environment.
A nice modern touch comes via way of the USB port, which allows for high-quality direct recording to a computer.
- 30-watt combo
- Rolands comprehensive Tube Logic design
- Single channels
- Master volume and three-band EQ, plus Boost and Tone switches
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 5 W, 15 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer