Schecter C1 Apocalypse - Rusty Grey
The Schecter C1 Apocalypse, finished in a ready to rock Rusty Grey finish, is the perfect weapon for any discerning rock and metal player. Featuring a host of superb appointments with a look to match, it will bring the noise in style!
The body is constructed from lightweight swamp ash and is carved to feature an arched top. Finished in a cool, stained trans Rustic Grey finish, the woods natural grain adds an air of class to precedings. With its thin C profile set neck, constructed with multi-ply maple and bubinga, and compound radius ebony fingerboard, the C1 Apocalypse is a technical players dream - great for heavy, low down riifs, whilst super fast at the top end for some high end shredding!
Loaded with a pair of powerful Schecters USA Apocalypse pickups your tonal demands are certainly delivered. The tone is articulate, heavy with clarity to allow you riffs and solos to suitably cut through.
Other features include Schecter locking tuners, glow in the dark side dot markers and subtle Triangle mother of pearl inlays at the 12th and 14th fret.
- Swamp ash body
- Maple/Bubinga multi-ply neck w/carbon fibre reinforcement rods
- Thin C neck profile
- Ebony fingerboard - 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI humbucker pickups
- Schecter Locking tuners
- Volume/Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- Mother of Pearl Triangle inlays at 12th and 24th fret
- Glow in the dark side dot markers