Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang
The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang is a classic model amongst the alternative ranks. With its retro presence and short 24" scale neck, its a unique model within the Classic Vibe range.
The shorter scale will suit players with smaller hands, or those preferring the lower tension of a shorter scale instrument. It delivers all the playability that you'd expect from Squier, with a comfortable 'C' shape neck profile and 9.5" radius Laurel fingerboard.
Other vintage features include the appointment of tall-narrow frets, a vintage-style Mustang tremolo system with floating bridge, barrel saddles and an expressive tremolo bar, 1960's inspired headstock, nickel plated hardware, and a smooth vintage-tinted gloss neck finish.
The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang delivers a Fender classic on a budget, offering a fantastic sounding instrument that is extremely fun to play!
- Solid poplar Mustang body with vintage tremolo and bridge
- 1-Piece Maple neck, “C” Shape
- Indian Laurel fingerboard, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- 22 Narrow-Tall Frets
- 2 Fender® Designed alnico single-coil pickups in the neck and bridge position
- Floating bridge with dynamic Vibrato tailpiece
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- 4-Ply tortoiseshell
- Black plastic control knobs
- Pearloid dot Position Inlays
- 60's style headstock
- Independent on/off slider and in/out phase switch for each pickup
- Bone Nut