Tc Helicon Ditto Mic Looper
Are you a singer? Beatboxer? Acoustic performer?...want to get some of that looping action?...well now you can with the TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper.
The Ditto Mic Looper is the perfect tool for vocals and mic'd up instruments - simple to use, high quality and built to last.
One knob and two buttons, using the Ditto Mic Looper couldn't be simpler, and to make your setup even easier, the built Automatic Gain Adjustment will set the required input gain for your mic, thanks to some clever engineering.
Getting some loops down is super quick thanks to the 2 button setup. Press LOOP to record. Press again to play the loop. Repeat for endless overdubs. Hold to undo/redo latest overdub. Press STOP to pause all loops, press again to resume play – or hold it for a quick, noiseless erase. The Loop Level knob simply adjust the output of your looped parts.
You certainly won't have to worry about sound quality either. 24 bit uncompressed audio, paired with a superb sounding mic preamp and phantom power ensure of pro quality sound.
Whether you want to construct some cool vocal layers, some funky acoustic guitar licks or even some big brass band sounds with your trumpet - the TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper will deliver!
- 24-bit uncompressed audio
- 5 minutes of looping
- Unlimited overdubs
- Undo / Redo function
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
- Instant one-tap Stop feature
- Selectable overdub modes
- Noise-free erase
- Balanced XLR in- and outputs
- Connects transparently between your Mic and PA
- LED-indicator shows Play/Rec status
- Latest loop and overdubs stored between power-ups
- Onboard mic pre-amp with phantom power (24V) for both dynamic and condenser microphones
- Mic Control for remote one button looping with the optional TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- USB connects to VoiceSupport for simple firmware updates
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Includes 12V DC Power Supply