The Yamaha reface DX†is a compact FM synth that†features 37 high quality, ultra-playable mini keys, built-in speakers, on board effects and an integrated phrase looper. A FREE iOS App - reface capture -
Taking inspiration from the legendary Yamaha 80s synth, the reface DX will take you from classic, retro 80s sounds to cutting edge modern tones at the flcik of a switch. The†4-operator FM Sound Engine offers dynamic and expressive additive synthesis, whilst the 2 programmable effects blocks allow for added tonal manipulation.
The reface DX features clever multi-touch control interface for direct access and you can easily store your favourite voices into the 32 voice memories.
The 37 mini keys are based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, providing a premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing.
The handy integrated phrase looper allows you to easily jam and capture songs ideas.
The FREE iOS App - reface capture - lets you store and recall voices on your iOS device. Each stored voice can be rated and named whilst a built-in audition function allows for preset phrases to be played back on your connected reface keyboard.
As with all the Yamaha reface models, the reface DX features 2 x 3cm built-in speakers and can be powered by batteries allowing for a truly portable instrument. A dedicated power supply is also included in the package.
- 4-operator FM Sound Engine
- Multi-touch control interface
- 32 Voice memory locations
- Two programmable effects blocks with seven effect types per block
- Effect types: VCM Touch Wah, VCM Flanger, VCM Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and Distortion
- Integrated Phrase Looper: capture song ideas or just jam
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- 2x2W 2x3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered - uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument