The Blackstar ID Core Stereo 20 V3 combines unique innovations and connectivity to give guitarists the best possible sound from the first time they plug their guitar in.
Using the same design team that develops their professional amps, Blackstar have upgraded the ID Core Stereo 20 with a host of new features and guitarist-friendly controls to deliver a versatile tonal range designed to inspire your playing, whether you are a beginner or a professional.
The ID Core's onboard effects have been upgraded and re-voiced allowing for a wider range of expression in amazing, super-wide stereo.
Musician-friendly controls combined with a huge level of programmability make for a very versatile amplifier capable of crystal-clear clean tones as well as heavy, fully saturated high gain. The patented ISF control allows infinite control of the tone control network.
The addition of full range linear speakers makes the ID Core V3 extra versatile, equally at home as a speaker for gaming, audio and watching movies as it is for guitar playing, and all the while delivering high quality, crystal clear tone.
As well as the host of features for live playing, the ID Core V3 offers a range of features for guitarists looking to record. 4-channel USB audio makes low-latency recording and professional re-amping simple, effectively turning your amp an audio interface. Coupled with Blackstar's Cab Rig Lite speaker cabinet simulator, it makes for a very comprehensive home-recording setup cable of delivering awesome sounds.
Allowing full control and customisation of the ID Core Stereo V3's features, the all new Blackstar Architect software is available for both PC and Mac and has been designed from the ground up to access a searchable patch library, archive and upload entire setlists of patches to your amp and even provide inspiration and starting points for new musical ideas via the new Randomise feature.
- On-board tuner
- ID:Core V3 houses 6 enhanced voices from ultra clean to extreme overdrive that sound better than ever before
- Guitarist-friendly controls for an amazingly versatile tonal range from pristine clean to high gain.
- Free Architect software for deep editing and patch sharing online.
- 4-channel USB audio for low-latency recording and professional re-amping
- Direct to device recording and livestreaming made easy using a TRRS 3.5mm cable for input/output live streaming to a compatible device (i.e. iPhone, Android phone)
- Re-voiced and enhanced studio quality effects create beautiful sonic textures in stunning Super Wide Stereo