The Epiphone 1959 Les Paul is the flagship model of Epiphone's 'inspired by Gibson' range of guitars, and where better to start than one of the most iconic electric guitars of all time!
This is Epiphone's most detailed, era accurate spec to date in regards to an authentic '59 Les Paul experience, complete with American pickups, and a tasteful worn-in style finish, all at an astonishing price point. The Solid Mahogany body is paired with a Mahogany neck. and topped off with a Rosewood fretboard, ensuring a delicate, warm frequency response that plays very well with drive and gain. In the neck and bridge position you'll find Gibson BurstBucker humbuckers delivering superior sound, and when paired with these traditional tonewoods you can expect the warm, classic tones, that helped make Gibson as popular as they are.
22 frets and a '50s style neck profile provide excellent performance and comfortable playability, and the Kluson style machine heads deliver fast, accurate and stable tuning. A control section featuring independent Volume and Tone controls for each pickup, plus a 3-way pickup selector allows you to tweak your sound on the fly, and the tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tail piece provides a platform for precise adjustment and solid tuning stability.
- 1959 inspired Les Paul body
- Solid Mahogany body topped with flamed Maple
- Mahogany neck
- '50s style neck profile
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- Pickups: pair of Gibson BurstBucker humbuckers in the neck and bridge
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Neck Tone, Bridge Tone and a 3-way pickup toggle
- Adjustable Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Kluson style machine heads
- Worn-in vintage style finish