Trevor James The Horn Alto Sax
‘The Horn’ Alto Saxophone is back for 2020 and is now enhanced for the 21st century.
The latest edition of the original award winning TJ ‘Horn’ sax design of the late 1980s, this ergonomically enhanced sax will help you develop your own sound and encourage you to further explore the instrument. ‘The Horn’ is an excellent high end first sax for the new and improving player.
The TJ Horn Alto saxophone is built using the highest quality materials and further quality-checked at our technical workshops in Lenham (U.K) by a dedicated team of technicians before making its way to you.
If you have ever wanted to learn the saxophone, but haven’t a clue where to start, this is the sax for you; with fantastic intonation and accurate, solid construction.
A smooth, fluent action will allow you to move around the instrument with ease.
- Free blowing - Supports the player’s air flow when playing, essential for students
- Thumb Rests: Plastic upper, metal adjustable lower, so your hand can fit comfortably
- Blue steel needle springs – Allowing for a smoother action
- Plastic Touch pieces
- Leather Pads
- Metal Reflectors – allowing for a clear, brighter response and easier air flow throughout the instrument
- Floral engraving on the side of the bell
- TJ Plastic Mouthpiece – Great starter mouthpiece
- Metal 2-Screw ligature – Best starter ligature, holding the reed on tightly to the mouthpiece. Complete with a cap
- Accessories: Reeds, Comfortable Neck Sling, Polishing Cloth
- Includes Case: Rectangular padded deluxe case with backpack straps, side pocket and side strap
- Key: E-flat. Range: Bb3 to F#5 (Concert Pitch: Db3 to A5)