Ibanez TSA15H - Tubescreamer Head
The Ibanez Tubescreamer is one of the best overdrive pedals ever produced. The TSA15H tube amp features a true Tubescreamer circuit built right in!
Ibanez Tubescreamer TSA15H amps can create natural clean sounds, heavy crunch tones, and even warm smooth overdrive tones with the modified TS9 circuit built right into the amp.
You can use the boost function to add up to +6db, and it helps bring out the natural tube character in the tone.
The TSA provides a clean and natural tube sound with a simple 2 band EQ control. It doesn't feature a MID control, but you can easily control mid frequencies as follows:
1. In TUBESCREAMER mode, which mainly affects the mid-frequency, turn down the OVERDRIVE and use the TONE control.
2. Turn up VOLUME and turn down both BASS and TREBLE when not in TUBESCREAMER mode.
15W and 5W output modes are available with the wattage select switch. With 5W mode, you can enjoy the warm tube sound in your home even at a low volume setting.
You can control BOOST/NORMAL and TUBESCREAMER ON/OFF with the footswitch (sold separately).
A variety of outputs allows connection with most types of speaker cabinets. Enjoy the full-tube tone of the TSA with your favorite cabinet.
- Output Pentode - 15W / Triode - 5W
- Pre Amp tube 12AX7 x2
- Power Amp : 6V6GT x2
- Standby switch
- Power Switch
- Boost/Normal Switch
- Tubescreamer ON/OFF switch
- Volume, Bass and treble constrols
- Tubescreamer Section controls Overdrive, Tone and Level
- Speaker output 4?x1 , 8?x2 , 16?x2