Marshall Studio Vintage Valve Head - 20W
The Marshall SV20H revives one of the most iconic rock amplifiers of the 20th Century, the 1959 SLP, and reimagines it for the modern guitarist with a far more portable design, contemporary player features, and all of the classic Plexi tone that put Marshall on the map.
Delivering up to 20w of power with five speaker load outputs to choose from, the SV20H can produce anything from full bodied bluesy tones all the way to abrasive, piercing leads for classic rock goodness.
In addition to the pure sonic quality the SV20H provides, itís the modern appointments that make this a must have for any tone purist. Featuring 4 inputs, a power output switch (5w/20w) with standby mode, a 3-band EQ including presence control, an effects loop built in and a D.I output for easy performance setup, itís every bit a Marshall valve amp we know and love with all the modern comforts you might need.
For cranked out Plexi tones at low or high volumes, neatly packed into a portable studio sized amp, the Marshall SV20H provides all this and more!
- Switchable 5/20w Tube Head amplifier
- Single channel with four separate inputs
- Standby/Power output switch
- Valves: Pre-amp- 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter). Power amp - 2x EL34
- Controls: Presence, Bass, Mid, Treble, High Treble volume control, Normal (Master) volume control
- Speaker Load Outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16ohm, 8ohm and 4ohm)
- D.I Output
- Effects loop
- Weight: 9.25kg
- Dimensions: H 240mm x W 500mm x D 230mm
Excellent amplifier. Great tone and well worth the money.