The BOSS PW-3 Wah Pedal is a compact pedal that features a rugged, space saving design and two modes for added tonal versatility.
We all love a wah but sometimes they can take up to much real estate on our pedalboard...not so with the compact BOSS PW3. It may be trimmed down in size but it delivers the perfect balance between playability and practicality. A clever addition is the two LEDS on the side of the pedalboard - allowing you to easily see when the wah is activated.
What about tone. Well the PW3 features two modes, Rich an Vintage. In Rich mode you'll get a full wah voice that retains the low-end definition and fullness lost with typical wah circuits whilst in Vintage mode you'll be treated to those classic wah tones.
Compact, rugged and with two great sounds, the BOSS PW3 is a great option for the guitarist after wah pedal.
- Vintage mode for the familiar classic wah sound
- Low-noise operation and pro playing feel with smooth pivot action and adjustable tension
- Space-saving design fits easily on crowded pedalboards
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis provides a rock-solid feel and gig-ready durability
- On/off LEDS on each side of the pedal make it easy to see status at a glance