Boss RC202 Tabletop Loop Station
The extremely compact yet powerful BOSS RC-202 Loop Station is perfect for club performers, beatboxers and electronic muscians who long for multi-effects and looping capabilities all in one single table top unit.
With the RC-505 loop station for inspiration, BOSS have created a two track that can offer a similar distictive look and fingertip interface style, plus way more cool features on top.
Now the four track effects are available at the same time as the four input effects while loops can be saved in 64 phrase memories in real time for added creative expression in performance. These included effects can be quickly adjusted with large, easy-to-grab knobs, and turned on or off at will via the dedicated panel buttons.
With MIDI capability the RC-202 will be a god send for any looper musicians who always have their hands full while playing other instruments. It’s also possible to send a click track to headphones only, a great feature for monitoring your sound while you perform. In addition the USB slot you can plug into your computer to archive WAV loops or load up phrases with live backing tracks or sounds for impressive sampler style triggering.
- Advanced BOSS technology in a compact tabletop looper that can be operated with your hands
- Two simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and loop status indicators
- Four Input FX and four Track FX simultaneously available for processing loops with DJ and sampler-style effects
- 64 phrase memories (8 memories x 8 banks), each containing two phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- Expanded external control via optional footswitches or expression pedal and MIDI
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
- 17 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers