Electro Harmonix MICRO Pog - Polyphonic Octave Generator
The Electro Harmonix Micro POG is a polyphonic octave generator that utilizes award winning technology that delivers up and down octaves with suberb tracking and smooth polyphony.
The stand out feature that sets the Micro POG apart from most other octaves available to the musician of today is its ability to track chords, sweeps or single notes with precision and ease. The Octave up blend certainly allows for some pretty convincing 12-string and Organ sounds as well as thumping bass emulating octave down settings.
The tone tweaking is achieved using the separate controls for sub octave, octave up plus an extra dry out slot allowing you to dial in you perfect tone.
- Polyphonic super fast tracking: play chords, arpeggios or single notes with no glitches
- Adjustable original pitch volume
- Adjustable one octave up volume
- Adjustable one octave down volume
- Amazing 12 string guitar
- Easily turns your guitar into a bass
- Church organ to Hammond like organ sounds
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)