Faith Naked Venus Electro Cutaway 12 String
The Faith Naked Series FKV12 Venus is a stripped back, uncomplicated 12-string electro acoustic with a breathable satin finish. It features an all solid wood construction, cutaway body, Rosewood fingerboard and Fishman Presys 1 electronics.
This Faith Naked Series Venus 12 String may have simple looks but at its heart its a true Faith guitar, holding onto legendary luthier, Patrick James Eggles' design concepts.
The all solid body is made up of a solid Engelmann Spruce top and solid Indonesian Mahogany back and sides. The X-Brace design and quarter sawn spruce bracing yields rigidity whilst giving the guitar superior resonance. The Mahogany neck utilizes Eggles' Bolt-On Design and is topped with a Rosewood fingerboard with a 12th fret Mother of Pearl 'F' inlay.
Not only does the FKV12 Venus sound great acoustically but with the onboard Fishman Presys 1 - the amplified tone sings too.
With the Faith Naked Series FKV12 Venus you get simple looks, all-solid wood build finished in a breathable satin finish and most importantly, great tone ...all at an affordable price.
- 12-string electro acoustic
- 2 stage satin finish
- Solid Engelmann Spruce top
- Solid Indonesian Mahogany back and sides
- Quarter-Sawn Spruce bracing
- Patrick James Eggle X-Brace design bracing pattern
- Mahogany neck
- Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- 16" fingerboard radius
- 43mm nut width
- Fishman Presys 1Pickup system
- Includes padded Faith Gig Bag