D'addario Chrome Bass Regular Light Flat Wound set SHORT Scale - 45-100
The D'Addario ECB81S Chromes Flat Wound Short Scale Bass Strings are ideal for a deep, rich low end tone with a super smooth feel - tonally ideal for jazz and R&B or music requiring smooth low end thump.
The strings are wound using an outer flattened, "ribbon" wire which is then polished to a smooth finish. 45-100 Gauge. This set are for short scale bass instruments.
- String Gauges: 45-65-80-100
- SHORT SCALE LENGTH
- D'Addario's best selling flatwound bass guitar set
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh