The Roland KC-990 is a product of the KC Series, a Roland line that has made a name for itself by offering exceptional sound quality covering a range of frequencies produced by keyboards, synthesizers, samplers and other electronic instruments.
The KC-990 is the most compact and affordable amplifier in the range with a spec that is made up of a 320 watt power rating, a two-way speaker system with a two 12-inch custom woofers for improved sound quality, a revampted power section that is not only lighter but more stabile with an enhanced bass response. This evolution of the popular KC Series Amplifiers also features a Subwoofer output for enhanced low end.
The core controls accessible to the user with this updated design revolve around 4 channels. A comprehensive 3 band EQ controlling high, mids and lows is also present along with a general master volume control and an AUX (Phones) in with a dedicated volume for silent listening on headphones or playing music/backing tracks through the speaker.
Channel 1 includes an XLR input too, letting you plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility and with 4 line input channels this also means you can connect keyboards, percussion pads, drum machines, and more with excellent results. With this model you can even chain another KC-990 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage!
Another great feature of the KC990 is it's high quality built in effects. These are built into this premium amplifier to broaden your keys sounds even further for a great live sound!! Intergrate reverb, chorus, tremolo, rotary and more into your keyboard tones for added depth and colour. You can even control these new FX with a convinient footswitch too.
- Flagship stereo keyboard amplifier with 320 watts of power
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ
- Two newly developed custom 12-inch woofers and two custom horn tweeters
- Built-in effects: reverb, chorus, tremolo, and rotary
- Control rotary speed and effects on/off with optional external footswitches
- Flexible I/O with XLR mic input, stereo XLR and ¼-inch line outputs, headphones output, and more
- Stereo Link function for chaining two KC-990s
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Casters and side-mounted handles for enhanced mobility