*B-Stock Shergold SP01SD Provocateur - Has slight damage to finish on lower bout of the body, near the vol/ tone controls*
The Shergold SP01SD Provocateur 1 has its solid mahogany body loaded with a USA-made Seymour Duncan SP90 and SH-PG1B Pearly Gates Humbucker pickup configuration that sings with a vintage voice and oozes bucket loads of growl and Texas mojo when desired.
The Thru-Gloss colour options offer a glimpse into the Provocateurs tonal core with the grain of the mahogany body visible through the immaculate high-gloss sheen finish.
The second instalment in the modern re-invention of the legendary Shergold brand, the Provocateur is designed in the UK by British guitar luthier Patrick James Eggle and combines modern specification with a retro vibe for a truly unique and bona fide rock guitar.
Specially designed Shergold gigbag available separately.
- Solid Mahogany Body
- High Gloss Lacquer Body Finish
- Solid Torrefied Mahogany Neck
- Hand Brushed Neck Finish, Bolt-on Neck Fixing
- Solid Ebony Fingerboard with Ebony binding
- Hand-Inlaid Aluminium Lined Fret Markers
- Graphtech Black Tusq Nut, 42.5mm Nut Width
- PJE design Shergold Custom T Bridge
- Compensated Brass Saddle
- Staggered Height Locking Machineheads
- Black Kluson Style Tulip buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- ABS Plastic Scratchplate
- Japanese Turned Aluminium Strap Buttons
- 1 x Volume A500K, 1 x Tone A500K (push/pull coil split), 3 position Switch
- Controls: Bell-Type Black with Silver Cap Control Knobs
- Scale Length: 625.6mm / 24.625"
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12
- Front / Neck Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan SP90-1n
- Back / Bridge Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan SH-PG1B 'Pearly Gates'