NEW Fender Blues Junior III
Fender have announced updates to their Hot Rod amps including the ever popular Fender Blues Junior.
NEW Fender Blues Junior III Announced
The world’s most popular tube amps just got better! Fender® Hot Rod series amplifiers are found on every stage in the world, large and small, and are used by guitarists from all walks of life. Hot Rod amps deliver unmistakable Fender tone and are the perfect platform for musicians to craft their own signature sound. These no-frills amps are affordable, reliable and loud, and they pair extremely well with stomp boxes.
The Blues Junior™ III is a 15-watt warm-toned, longtime favorite—the perfect grab-and-go tube amp for stage and studio. It is known for the fat mid tones characteristic of EL-84 output tubes, warm 12AX7 preamp tube overdrive, real spring reverb, simple control layout, footswitchable FAT boost and external speaker capability. Additional Blues Junior III upgrades include an easier-to-read black control panel with front-reading text, new badge, vintage Fender “dog bone” handle, vintage-size jewel light, “sparkle” circuit mod, rattle-reducing shock absorbers for the EL84 tubes, highly sensitive Fender Special Design 12” “lightning bolt” speaker by Eminence®, and heavy-duty set-screw “chicken head” knobs.
Here are the new upgrades to the Fender Blues Junior III:
· New Fender Special Design "lightning bolt" speaker is balanced across the entire frequency range and offers rich and complex harmonic response
· New "sparkle" circuit modification for crystalline Fender clean tones
· Rattle-reducing shock absorbers keep the EL84 tubes road-worthy and quiet
· Heavy-duty set-screw "chicken head" knobs are tough and secure
· Classic Fender "dog bone" handle
· Vintage-style Fender jewel light
· New black non-reflective control panel makes onstage adjustments easier
07th September 2010