Fender American Original 50s Strat LEFT HANDED - White Blonde
The LEFTHANDED Fender American Original 50s Strat, here in White Blonde with a Maple neck, is straight from Fender's 'American Original' Series. This all USA made guitar is designed to accurately capture the ground breaking sound and appearence of a vintage 1950's Stratocaster down to every component, all with the benefits of modern feel and pickup switching.
As sleek and stylish as the originals released in 1954, this American Original 50's Strat is made using a lightweight Ash body sculpted into that famous double cutaway, countoured Stratocaster shape. For complete authenticity this guitar also comes in a lacquer finish which both lets the instrument breathe and wears true over time for that attractive aged look.
Joining this timeless body design is a thick Maple 'Soft V' neck with a Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish. This profile selection is ideal for chording while a matching 9.5" radius Maple fingerboard is also in place for great playability no matter what your style.
In terms of electronics this American Original keeps things pure. Three Pure Vintage 59 Wax potted single coil pickups make up the bridge, middle and neck positions and are built to period correct specs using Formvar-coated coil wire, cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and powerful alnico 5 magnets.
The devil is in the detail with this American Original. To ensure this model performs like the Strats that made Fender famous, this model features vintage-tall frets, an original-era body radius, a sixpoint synchronized tremolo bridge and Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe” tuning machine heads.
Comes complete with a vintage-style Fender hardshell case.
- American Original
- Ash body
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer White Blonde finish
- Maple Soft “V” neck finished in Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Maple 9.5” radius fingerboard
- 21 Vintage Tall frets
- Black dot position inlays
- 1.650” bone nut
- Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe” machine heads
- 25.5” (648 mm) scale
- Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- 1-Ply pickguard in eggshell
- Pure Vintage ‘59 Single-Coil Strat pickups (Wax potted)
- 5-Position blade pickup selector
- Master Volume, two tone eggshell control knobs
- Nickel hardware
- Vintage-Style Hardshell case